US using all legal options to get Snowden back: Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama on Tuesday said the US was "following all appropriate legal channels" to apprehend fugitive American whistleblower Edward Snowden, who fled Hong Kong and landed in Moscow.
In brief remarks to White House reporters, Obama said, "What we know is that we are following all the appropriate legal channels and working with various other countries to make sure that the rule of law is observed."
Earlier, the White House said that the decision to allow Snowden to leave Hong Kong will damage US-China relations, and asked Russia to hand him over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling