US using all legal options to get Snowden back: Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama on Tuesday said the US was "following all appropriate legal channels" to apprehend fugitive American whistleblower Edward Snowden, who fled Hong Kong and landed in Moscow.
In brief remarks to White House reporters, Obama said, "What we know is that we are following all the appropriate legal channels and working with various other countries to make sure that the rule of law is observed."
Earlier, the White House said that the decision to allow Snowden to leave Hong Kong will damage US-China relations, and asked Russia to hand him over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Lodha Panel to have meeting on August 28
- Earthquake: What happened when tremors were felt in Patna - SEE PICS
- GST rate on processed foods should be low or zero: CII
- BCCI sells India-West Indies T20 rights without following Supreme Court mandated tender procedure: Report
- Demi Lovato sued for copyright infringement