US using all legal options to get Snowden back: Obama
Washington: President Barack Obama on Tuesday said the US was "following all appropriate legal channels" to apprehend fugitive American whistleblower Edward Snowden, who fled Hong Kong and landed in Moscow.
In brief remarks to White House reporters, Obama said, "What we know is that we are following all the appropriate legal channels and working with various other countries to make sure that the rule of law is observed."
Earlier, the White House said that the decision to allow Snowden to leave Hong Kong will damage US-China relations, and asked Russia to hand him over.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them