US warns its citizens against Egypt travel after deadly clashes
Zee Media Bureau
Cairo: The US has issued warning to its citizen from travelling to Egypt after deadly clashes erupt this weekend, according to BBC.
The US state department also cautioned American already in Egypt to remain alert.
The warning came in the wake of the death of three people, including an American, as clashes broke between supporters and opponents of President Mohammed Morsi.
Tension prevails in the ocuntry as a mass rally has been called by the opposition on Sunday demanding Morsi to step down.
Many fear that more clashes might erupt on Sunday as Morsi supporters rejected the opposition`s demands.
The Cairo International Airport was flooded with departures, in an exodus airport officials called unprecedented.
They said all flights departing today to Europe, the United States and the Gulf were fully booked with no vacant seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP