US warns its citizens against Egypt travel after deadly clashes
Zee Media Bureau
Cairo: The US has issued warning to its citizen from travelling to Egypt after deadly clashes erupt this weekend, according to BBC.
The US state department also cautioned American already in Egypt to remain alert.
The warning came in the wake of the death of three people, including an American, as clashes broke between supporters and opponents of President Mohammed Morsi.
Tension prevails in the ocuntry as a mass rally has been called by the opposition on Sunday demanding Morsi to step down.
Many fear that more clashes might erupt on Sunday as Morsi supporters rejected the opposition`s demands.
The Cairo International Airport was flooded with departures, in an exodus airport officials called unprecedented.
They said all flights departing today to Europe, the United States and the Gulf were fully booked with no vacant seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family