US warns its citizens against Egypt travel after deadly clashes
Zee Media Bureau
Cairo: The US has issued warning to its citizen from travelling to Egypt after deadly clashes erupt this weekend, according to BBC.
The US state department also cautioned American already in Egypt to remain alert.
The warning came in the wake of the death of three people, including an American, as clashes broke between supporters and opponents of President Mohammed Morsi.
Tension prevails in the ocuntry as a mass rally has been called by the opposition on Sunday demanding Morsi to step down.
Many fear that more clashes might erupt on Sunday as Morsi supporters rejected the opposition`s demands.
The Cairo International Airport was flooded with departures, in an exodus airport officials called unprecedented.
They said all flights departing today to Europe, the United States and the Gulf were fully booked with no vacant seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal