US warns North Korea against ‘any provocative’ move
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry and his South Korean and Japanese counterparts have warned North Korea against any ‘provocative’ moves ahead of a possible third nuclear test.
Kerry, Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida and South Korea`s Kim Sung-hwan all agreed the North must understand ‘that it will face significant consequences from the international community if it continues its provocative behaviour’.
According to CNN, South Korean President Lee Myung-bak called on his government to be prepared for a possible test.
Lee paid a visit to the underground bunker that serves as the South`s crisis management center, his press office reported, the report said.
Earlier on Sunday, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un issued "important" guidelines on how to bolster the army and protect the nation`s sovereignty.
According to media reports, it was an indication that Pyongyang may be ready to conduct an atomic test anytime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you