US warns will not accept any use of Russian troops in Ukraine
Washington: The United States warned Friday it would not accept any use of Russian military forces in eastern Ukraine and bemoaned what it said was a build-up or Moscow`s forces on the border.
"We are monitoring the situation carefully.
We will not accept the use of any Russian military forces in eastern Ukraine," said Josh Earnest, a White House spokesman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations