US: Wife witnesses hubby’s death on Skype
El Paso: The family of a US Army medic serving in Afghanistan says his wife watched him die as the two were video chatting via Skype.
The circumstances of Capt Bruce Kevin Clark`s death Monday have not been made available.
Clark`s family released a statement saying he was having a Skype chat with his wife in Texas when she "tragically witnessed her husband`s death."
The Pentagon has said only that the death of the 43-year-old officer is under investigation.
Clark was deployed in March. He is survived by his wife and two daughters, aged 3 and 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city