US woman, daughter held for sexually abusing same underage boy
London: The daughter and wife of an Arizona county supervisor have been arrested for sexually abusing the same underage boy and the police say they did it without knowing about each other’s relationship with him.
According to police, Rachel, now 21, allegedly sent the minor nude photos and obscene videos between February 2007 and August 2008 when he was aged 14 and she was 18, reports the Daily Mail.
Susan Brock, 48, allegedly met the boy for sexual trysts in August 2007 and continued for three years until October 2010.
The alleged victim, now 17, told police that Susan used to pick him up after school or his house and drive him to secluded areas where they would perform sex acts in her car. However, they never had full intercourse.
He claimed that Rachel started abusing him in 2007 when she touched him inappropriately during a trip to California.
They had sexual contact again in a car around a month later - and again at the Brock`s home.
Rachel was arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct as part of the investigation into what her mother is accused of doing.
Susan was originally brought into custody two months ago on two counts of child molestation and two counts of sexual contact with a minor involving the same boy.
Chandler Police Sergeant Joe Favazzo said the Brocks committed the crimes without each other’s knowledge.
Meanwhile, Susan’s husband and Rachel’s father Fulton Brock, who is Maricopa County Supervisor, has announced he was splitting with his wife.
“I have filed to divorce my wife. I cannot divorce my daughter. She is my blood. I will always be her dad. And she needs me now more than ever,” he said.
Both women are being held without bond at Maricopa County Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145