US woman found committing bestiality with pit bull terrier
London: Police in Las Vegas allegedly found a 23-year-old woman having sex with a Pit Bull.
Kara Vandereyk was found naked in the front yard outside her house by cops responding to a tip-off, the Sun reported.
According to a report, Vandereyk continued fondling the dog even after officers arrived on the spot and approached her.
The police revealed that Vandereyk, who informed them that she was bipolar, was apparently on drugs and could not remember her own name.
The woman has been booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness, while the dog was handed over to animal control officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Planning to visit Africa? Check out these top 5 places for sure
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?