US woman found committing bestiality with pit bull terrier
London: Police in Las Vegas allegedly found a 23-year-old woman having sex with a Pit Bull.
Kara Vandereyk was found naked in the front yard outside her house by cops responding to a tip-off, the Sun reported.
According to a report, Vandereyk continued fondling the dog even after officers arrived on the spot and approached her.
The police revealed that Vandereyk, who informed them that she was bipolar, was apparently on drugs and could not remember her own name.
The woman has been booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness, while the dog was handed over to animal control officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Virtual Classrooms supplement nursing education in Bihar
- Katrina Kaif names her best friend and it’s NOT Salman Khan – Details inside
- Fox News chief Ailes resigns after sexual harassment claims
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! Is this the worst ball ever bowled in international cricket?
- Sensex recovers 54 points in early trade on corporate earnings