US woman found committing bestiality with pit bull terrier
London: Police in Las Vegas allegedly found a 23-year-old woman having sex with a Pit Bull.
Kara Vandereyk was found naked in the front yard outside her house by cops responding to a tip-off, the Sun reported.
According to a report, Vandereyk continued fondling the dog even after officers arrived on the spot and approached her.
The police revealed that Vandereyk, who informed them that she was bipolar, was apparently on drugs and could not remember her own name.
The woman has been booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness, while the dog was handed over to animal control officers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'