US woman found committing bestiality with pit bull terrier
London: Police in Las Vegas allegedly found a 23-year-old woman having sex with a Pit Bull.
Kara Vandereyk was found naked in the front yard outside her house by cops responding to a tip-off, the Sun reported.
According to a report, Vandereyk continued fondling the dog even after officers arrived on the spot and approached her.
The police revealed that Vandereyk, who informed them that she was bipolar, was apparently on drugs and could not remember her own name.
The woman has been booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness, while the dog was handed over to animal control officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- British PM to put stamp on Brexit before G20 summit
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway