US woman found committing bestiality with pit bull terrier
London: Police in Las Vegas allegedly found a 23-year-old woman having sex with a Pit Bull.
Kara Vandereyk was found naked in the front yard outside her house by cops responding to a tip-off, the Sun reported.
According to a report, Vandereyk continued fondling the dog even after officers arrived on the spot and approached her.
The police revealed that Vandereyk, who informed them that she was bipolar, was apparently on drugs and could not remember her own name.
The woman has been booked on a charge of open or gross lewdness, while the dog was handed over to animal control officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured