US woman held for kissing policeman
London: A drunk 62-year-old woman in the US state of Florida was arrested after she kissed on nose a policeman visiting her house, against his will.
Peggy Hill planted a smacker on the policeman’s hooter after officers were called to her house over a row with her neighbour, The Sun reported Wednesday.
Hill and the next-door resident were having an arguement over a fence between their houses. As policemen visited them, she approached seargent Randy Lamb and kissed him.
Moving away from her, the policeman reportedly wiped her saliva off his nose and handcuffed Hill in Manatee county.
“She approached him and kissed him on the nose against his will...He stepped away from her, wiped off the saliva from his nose, attempted to take her into custody and she started to struggle with him,” said the police report.
Hill, who admitted drinking, is due to face court July 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India