US woman jailed for shooting sex tape with son
Washington: A 32-year-old woman from California has been sentenced to over four years in jail for being involved in a sex tape with her son with whom she was reunited after 15 years.
Mistie Rebecca Atkinson said the relationship with her son was not incest but a case of "genetic attraction", the Daily Mail reported.
She was sentenced to four years and eight months behind bars by a court in Napa county.
The woman was reportedly found in a motel room in Ukiah, California, with her 16-year-old son who had recorded on his phone his mother giving him oral sex, as well as having sex with him.
Authorities also found nude photos Atkinson had sent her son, after they tracked him down through Facebook.
Atkinson told the court she did not consider it incest. "I don`t feel like I should have the charge of incest because there is something called genetic attraction that is a very powerful that happens to 50 percent of people becoming reunited with a long-lost relative," she said.
Atkinson reportedly had no contact with her son until last year, when she began sending him inappropriate messages on the social networking website, the daily said.
The boy was living with his father but was aware that Atkinson was his mother. She did not have custody rights for him.
The sexual contact began after there were reports of domestic violence between Atkinson and her live-in boyfriend in Nice, California.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Black Money: Don't want to be big brother watching, says Arun Jaitley
- China removed missiles from South China Sea islands ahead of UN verdict
- Delhi Police files three chargesheets on Patiala House Court violence
- Govt aims to make India ''tax paying, not tax evading'' society: Arun Jaitley
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day