US woman offers cuddle sessions for $60 per hr
New York: A woman from Penfield, New York, is offering customers an hour of cuddling for 60 dollars, it has been revealed.
Jacqueline Samuel runs “The Snuggery” out of her upstate cottage in New York.
“There are different kinds of cuddling positions, but I typically always start out spooning and I am pretty small, so usually I’m the little spoon,” the New York Daily News quoted her, as telling free daily Metro, when her business opened earlier this summer.
The 29-year-old said that the non-sexual sessions varied, but she has a list of rules that customers had to comply with, including showering before appointments and there was supposed to be no nudity.
“I actually have very straightforward policies about where is okay to touch and where is not okay to touch,” she told CBS 2.
Male and female customers, who so far have ranged in age from 21 to 84, can also have a 45-minute session for a cool 50 dollars or could pay 90 dollars for a 90-minute session.
The University of Rochester graduate said that her business was booming since it kicked off this summer, in fact the demand rose so much that she had to hire a second snuggler.
“I think a lot of people don’t have someone in their life that they can receive comforting touch from on a regular basis,” she told the publication.
Samuel said that her snuggling service is legal, adding that cuddling carries many health benefits a fact that doctors have backed up.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today