US won`t accept Russia`s `delaying tactic` to get Syria to hand over chemical weapons: Kerry
Washington: US Secretary of State John Kerry has said Washington is least interested or convinced about Russia`s plan to give Syria a chance to hand over chemical weapons to the IAEA.
Kerry told a panel of the House of Representatives Armed Services Committee here, that Washington is waiting for a real and verifiable proposal from Russia, and will not accept Moscow`s delaying tactic on the issue.
According to News24, Kerry further said President Barack Obama will assess Russia`s plan to evacuate chemical weapons from Syria.
Earlier, Russia laid out a plan to avert a US strike on Syria by securing a deal to destroy its chemical weapons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman