‘US won`t react to Arafat poisoning rumours’
Hanoi (Vietnam): US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton says the US will wait for the results of any new investigation into Yasser Arafat`s death and won`t be responding to rumours.
Speaking in Vietnam, Clinton said she was looking forward to visiting Israel next week as part of a two-week foreign tour.
She told reporters today she would discuss a broad range of issues with Israeli leaders, including Middle East peace efforts.
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has approved digging up Arafat`s remains and wants an international probe of his predecessor`s mysterious 2004 death. A Swiss lab says it detected elevated traces of a lethal radioactive agent on clothing said to be Arafat`s, and some Palestinians are pointing to this as evidence that he was poisoned.
Clinton says speculation won`t help the process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday