Venezuela exhibition on 65th anniv of end of WW II
Caracas: An exhibition devoted to the
65th anniversary of the Soviet people`s victory in the Great
Patriotic War has been unveiled here.
It was organized yesterday by Venezuela`s Audit Chamber,
the Russian Embassy and the federal agency Rossotrudnichestvo.
Russia`s Charge d`Affairs Vladimir Tokmakov said in his
opening remarks Prime Minister of Russua Vladimir Putin, who
recently visited Caracaras, and Venezuelan President Hugo
Chavez adopted a joint statement related to the 65th
anniversary of the end in WWII.
He recalled that the statement signed on April 2
underlines "inadmissibility of reconsideration of the results
of WWII and denounces attempts of glorifying Nazi troops and
their allies as well as any manifestations of Neo-Nazism.
"The Soviet people made decisive contribution to the
victory in WWII suffering great losses," Venezuela`s chief
auditor Clodosbaldo Russian said.
He pounted to "inadmissibility of falsifying the history
and suppressing the Soviet Union`s decisive role in the defeat
"The lessons of WWII should become a warning for
adherenets of the aggressive policy and the use of force,"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog