Venezuelan Prez has just one year to live
Madrid: Cancer-stricken Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has between nine and 12 months to live, his doctors said.
Doctors have prescribed him a high dose of pain-killers, which account for his recent flurry of political activity, Spanish daily ABC reported.
On Jan 13, Chavez spoke for 11 hours in the country`s National Assembly.
According to media reports, Chavez has told doctors he will no longer subject himself to more aggressive treatments that would take him away from his public duties.
Medical sources close to Chavez have said he will be lucky to survive until the presidential elections in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter