Venezuela`s Chavez condemns death of Gaddafi`s son
Caracas: Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is condemning the killing of one of Muammar Gaddafi`s
sons and three of his grandchildren in a NATO airstrike in
Chavez asked how some European leaders such as those of
Spain, France and Italy can continue to support the airstrikes
Chavez is an ally of Gaddafi, and along with other Latin
American allies such as Cuba and Bolivia, has advocated
negotiations to settle the conflict in Libya.
Chavez criticised the United States and NATO for the
airstrikes, calling the military intervention "madness." He
said in a televised speech yesterday night that he believes
"the order they`ve given is to kill Gaddafi."
He said: "I don`t know how Europe can support this."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!