Vietnam, Britain hold strategic dialogue
Hanoi: Vietnam and Britain on Thursday held their strategic dialogue here, focusing on cooperation in defence, and tackling organised crime and terrorism.
Vietnamese Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Thanh Son and his British counterpart Jeremy Browne led the discussions for the two sides, Xinhua reported.
Both sides reaffirmed their commitment to fight terrorism and organised crimes such as human trafficking, cyber crime and money laundering.
The dialogue was part of the 2012 Strategic Partnership Agreement and Action Plan between the two nations.
Britain is Vietnam`s leading trade partner in Europe, with two-way trade reaching USD 3 billion in 2011.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!