Vietnam, Britain hold strategic dialogue
Hanoi: Vietnam and Britain on Thursday held their strategic dialogue here, focusing on cooperation in defence, and tackling organised crime and terrorism.
Vietnamese Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Thanh Son and his British counterpart Jeremy Browne led the discussions for the two sides, Xinhua reported.
Both sides reaffirmed their commitment to fight terrorism and organised crimes such as human trafficking, cyber crime and money laundering.
The dialogue was part of the 2012 Strategic Partnership Agreement and Action Plan between the two nations.
Britain is Vietnam`s leading trade partner in Europe, with two-way trade reaching USD 3 billion in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!