Vietnam ratifies Hoang Sa sovereignty
Hanoi: The Vietnamese government
ratified sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Parcels) archipelago and
demanded China to avoid new clashes that will bring about
tensions in the Eastern Sea.
The Foreign Ministry`s spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga said
China`s recent decision to send two fishing ships to patrol
the disputed zone violated Vietnam sovereignty.
"Vietnam called China to immediately end the operation
and abstained from further actions that threaten stability and
cooperation in the Eastern Sea," Nga noted yesterday.
Google search and the National Geographic Society
corrected their position of allocating the Vietnamese
territory to China after being called upon by Hanoi.
China occupied the Vietnamese archipelagos of Hoang Sa
and Truong Sa in 1974 that has generated friction between the
two nations immersed in the celebration of the 60 Anniversary
of their relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Spectrum cost very high in India, says Sistema
- LeEco set to boom exciting offers on Flipkart's 'Big Shopping Days' sale
- Goa Board (GBSHSE) SSC (Class 10) Results 2016: Goa 10th SSC result 2016, GBSHSE results 2016, GBSHSE 10th board results to be declared on May 25
- Credit growth unlikely to revive materially in near term: SBI
- Rupee falls for eight straight session, holds at 2-1/2 month low of 67.49