Vietnam ratifies Hoang Sa sovereignty
Hanoi: The Vietnamese government
ratified sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Parcels) archipelago and
demanded China to avoid new clashes that will bring about
tensions in the Eastern Sea.
The Foreign Ministry`s spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga said
China`s recent decision to send two fishing ships to patrol
the disputed zone violated Vietnam sovereignty.
"Vietnam called China to immediately end the operation
and abstained from further actions that threaten stability and
cooperation in the Eastern Sea," Nga noted yesterday.
Google search and the National Geographic Society
corrected their position of allocating the Vietnamese
territory to China after being called upon by Hanoi.
China occupied the Vietnamese archipelagos of Hoang Sa
and Truong Sa in 1974 that has generated friction between the
two nations immersed in the celebration of the 60 Anniversary
of their relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video