Vietnam ratifies Hoang Sa sovereignty
Hanoi: The Vietnamese government
ratified sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Parcels) archipelago and
demanded China to avoid new clashes that will bring about
tensions in the Eastern Sea.
The Foreign Ministry`s spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga said
China`s recent decision to send two fishing ships to patrol
the disputed zone violated Vietnam sovereignty.
"Vietnam called China to immediately end the operation
and abstained from further actions that threaten stability and
cooperation in the Eastern Sea," Nga noted yesterday.
Google search and the National Geographic Society
corrected their position of allocating the Vietnamese
territory to China after being called upon by Hanoi.
China occupied the Vietnamese archipelagos of Hoang Sa
and Truong Sa in 1974 that has generated friction between the
two nations immersed in the celebration of the 60 Anniversary
of their relations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today