Want free pizza for life? Pop a question at prez debate
Washington: It seems like an opportunity of a lifetime. A new "third party" is challenging voters to ask President Barack Obama or his Republican challenger Mitt Romney a real burning question at their next pow-wow.
The prize: free pizza for life from the Pizza Party to one who asks either Obama or Romney the age-old question - sausage or pepperoni? - during the live telecast town hall format Oct 16 presidential debate at New York`s Hofstra University.
The Pizza Party was formed last week by international pizza chain Pizza Hut as it introduced its crowd-pleasing Big Dinner Box as the party`s candidate. It is also seeking voters` help in selecting the running mate for the Big Dinner Box. Ballots will open Oct 11, the same day the vice presidential candidates Joe Biden and Paul Ryan take the stage for their own debate.
Those who have signed up on the website to be a member of The Pizza Party can choose between wings, pasta or Stuffed Pizza Rollers as the VP.
"We recognize there are a lot of serious issues to be debated, but we also know a lot less serious - but no less important - ones are being discussed every night inside houses across the country," said Pizza Hut marketing head Kurt Kane.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation