Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam
London: The al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen has reportedly posted online advertisements that offer to recruit and train potential suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.
The advertisements by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets.
“The aim of this training is to continue with our brothers who are seeking to carry out operations that make for great killing and slaughtering of the enemies of Islam,” said the advertisement.
“It is clear now that the individual jihad, or what is called the lone wolf, has become more widespread and its features have started showing, in summary, it is a complete jihadist operation to be carried out by a single bomber,” it added.
The ads were posted on a variety of jihadist forums, including Al-Fidaa, Shmoukh al-Islam and Honein, The Daily Mail reports.
The ads said the targets of the attacks were ``those who are fighting the Muslims and Islam`` and specifically pointed to ``economic, military and media interests of the enemy”.
“Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British,” the ads said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa