Wanted: Suicide bombers to kill enemies of Islam
London: The al Qaeda affiliate in Yemen has reportedly posted online advertisements that offer to recruit and train potential suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.
The advertisements by al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets.
“The aim of this training is to continue with our brothers who are seeking to carry out operations that make for great killing and slaughtering of the enemies of Islam,” said the advertisement.
“It is clear now that the individual jihad, or what is called the lone wolf, has become more widespread and its features have started showing, in summary, it is a complete jihadist operation to be carried out by a single bomber,” it added.
The ads were posted on a variety of jihadist forums, including Al-Fidaa, Shmoukh al-Islam and Honein, The Daily Mail reports.
The ads said the targets of the attacks were ``those who are fighting the Muslims and Islam`` and specifically pointed to ``economic, military and media interests of the enemy”.
“Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British,” the ads said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?