Was Princess Di pregnant with Dodi Fayed`s baby at time of death?
London: Princess Diana was assassinated in 1997 because she was having her boyfriend Dodi Fayed`s baby, it has been claimed.
Author Alan Power has revealed in his book `The Princess Diana Conspiracy`, that the radiologist Dr Elizabeth Dion and a nurse saw a "clearly visible" 6-10-week old foetus in her womb, when she was taken to the Paris hospital after her fatal accident, the Daily Star reported.
According to the investigator, the 36-year old Princess of Wales was carrying the child of the 42-year old son of Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed who was killed alongside her.
The author has claimed that her body was illegally embalmed by the hospital to cover up her pregnancy, which was the reason Diana was allegedly killed by an SAS death squad.
Power also claimed that documents in `Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital` archives also back the claim that she was up to 10 weeks pregnant, and the SAS soldiers were recruited by MI6 agents to cover up her pregnancy and stop her revealing embarrassing details about the Royal Family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!