Was Princess Di pregnant with Dodi Fayed`s baby at time of death?
London: Princess Diana was assassinated in 1997 because she was having her boyfriend Dodi Fayed`s baby, it has been claimed.
Author Alan Power has revealed in his book `The Princess Diana Conspiracy`, that the radiologist Dr Elizabeth Dion and a nurse saw a "clearly visible" 6-10-week old foetus in her womb, when she was taken to the Paris hospital after her fatal accident, the Daily Star reported.
According to the investigator, the 36-year old Princess of Wales was carrying the child of the 42-year old son of Egyptian billionaire Mohamed Al-Fayed who was killed alongside her.
The author has claimed that her body was illegally embalmed by the hospital to cover up her pregnancy, which was the reason Diana was allegedly killed by an SAS death squad.
Power also claimed that documents in `Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital` archives also back the claim that she was up to 10 weeks pregnant, and the SAS soldiers were recruited by MI6 agents to cover up her pregnancy and stop her revealing embarrassing details about the Royal Family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti