Washington strongly condemns Jakarta bombing
The United States has strongly
condemned a bomb blast at the residence of the Philippine
ambassador to Indonesia which killed two people and injured 21 others.
“We are confident that the Indonesian government will
thoroughly investigate this shocking crime and prosecute those responsible for it to the fullest extent of the law,” The
It also said US ambassador to Jakarta Robert Gelbard
confirmed Washington`s willingness to cooperate with
Indonesia`s investigation of the attack and overall efforts to
combat terrorism in a letter to Mr Wahid.
The US also expressed its deepest sympathy to Philippine
ambassador Leonides Caday, who was injured in the blast, and to the families of those killed and hurt.
Report : Zeenext Bureau
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists