We want to settle this conflict: Ukraine FM in Paris
Paris: Ukraine wants a peaceful resolution of the crisis in Crimea, interim Foreign Minister Andriy Deshchytsya said ahead of potentially crucial talks in Paris Wednesday.
"We want to keep good dialogue, good relations with the Russian people," Deshchytsya said after meeting his French counterpart Laurent Fabius. "We want to settle this conflict peacefully. We don`t want to fight with Russia."
Deshchytsya is hoping to have a face-to-face meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who is due here later in the day, but that has not been confirmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley