We want to settle this conflict: Ukraine FM in Paris
Paris: Ukraine wants a peaceful resolution of the crisis in Crimea, interim Foreign Minister Andriy Deshchytsya said ahead of potentially crucial talks in Paris Wednesday.
"We want to keep good dialogue, good relations with the Russian people," Deshchytsya said after meeting his French counterpart Laurent Fabius. "We want to settle this conflict peacefully. We don`t want to fight with Russia."
Deshchytsya is hoping to have a face-to-face meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who is due here later in the day, but that has not been confirmed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj