Were `mystery cars and bike` involved in Princess Diana`s death?
London: Some significant clues which suggested that Princess Diana could have been murdered in a rogue SAS plot were never correctly investigated, it has been revealed.
According to the Daily Express, cops never found two cars being driven suspiciously on the night of the car crash that killed the Princess of Wales and her lover Dodi Fayed.
The publication has claimed that a British solicitor told officers about two mystery vehicles which seemed to be fleeing the crash, but neither has ever been traced.
The man in question, Gary Hunter, believes that one of the two vehicles was "shielding" the other, suggesting that one of the cars could have hit Diana`s Mercedes.
Moreover, two French witnesses have also come forward and claimed that a motorbike was also implicated in the accident and this clue has never been verified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH