Were `mystery cars and bike` involved in Princess Diana`s death?
London: Some significant clues which suggested that Princess Diana could have been murdered in a rogue SAS plot were never correctly investigated, it has been revealed.
According to the Daily Express, cops never found two cars being driven suspiciously on the night of the car crash that killed the Princess of Wales and her lover Dodi Fayed.
The publication has claimed that a British solicitor told officers about two mystery vehicles which seemed to be fleeing the crash, but neither has ever been traced.
The man in question, Gary Hunter, believes that one of the two vehicles was "shielding" the other, suggesting that one of the cars could have hit Diana`s Mercedes.
Moreover, two French witnesses have also come forward and claimed that a motorbike was also implicated in the accident and this clue has never been verified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!