Were `mystery cars and bike` involved in Princess Diana`s death?
London: Some significant clues which suggested that Princess Diana could have been murdered in a rogue SAS plot were never correctly investigated, it has been revealed.
According to the Daily Express, cops never found two cars being driven suspiciously on the night of the car crash that killed the Princess of Wales and her lover Dodi Fayed.
The publication has claimed that a British solicitor told officers about two mystery vehicles which seemed to be fleeing the crash, but neither has ever been traced.
The man in question, Gary Hunter, believes that one of the two vehicles was "shielding" the other, suggesting that one of the cars could have hit Diana`s Mercedes.
Moreover, two French witnesses have also come forward and claimed that a motorbike was also implicated in the accident and this clue has never been verified.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption