`West Bank blast kills 2 Palestinian children`
Hebron: Two Palestinian children were killed on Tuesday in a blast near the southern West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian police said.
"A suspicious object exploded ... killing two children,
both aged 12, and injuring three others," a police source
"The cause is unclear," he added, saying an investigation
into the incident had been opened.
Police said the incident occurred northeast of Hebron,
and named the victims as Hamza Jaradat and Zayed Jaradat, both
12 and from the same family.
Palestinian media said the blast appeared to have been
caused by unexploded ordinance belonging to the Israeli
A military spokesman said he was looking into the
Unexploded ordinance has occasionally detonated in parts
of the West Bank and Gaza, maiming or killing Palestinians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Trupti Desai enters Haji Ali Dargah in Mumbai; says happy that no one objected us
- Turkish bombardment kills 35 civilians in Syria: Monitor
- 'China will get involved if India foments trouble in Balochistan'
- Leander Paes-Andre Begemann squander five match points to lose Salem ATP final
- Stocks to react to Fed chair's speech; macroeconomic data eyed