`West Bank blast kills 2 Palestinian children`
Hebron: Two Palestinian children were killed on Tuesday in a blast near the southern West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian police said.
"A suspicious object exploded ... killing two children,
both aged 12, and injuring three others," a police source
"The cause is unclear," he added, saying an investigation
into the incident had been opened.
Police said the incident occurred northeast of Hebron,
and named the victims as Hamza Jaradat and Zayed Jaradat, both
12 and from the same family.
Palestinian media said the blast appeared to have been
caused by unexploded ordinance belonging to the Israeli
A military spokesman said he was looking into the
Unexploded ordinance has occasionally detonated in parts
of the West Bank and Gaza, maiming or killing Palestinians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor