`West Bank blast kills 2 Palestinian children`
Hebron: Two Palestinian children were killed on Tuesday in a blast near the southern West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian police said.
"A suspicious object exploded ... killing two children,
both aged 12, and injuring three others," a police source
"The cause is unclear," he added, saying an investigation
into the incident had been opened.
Police said the incident occurred northeast of Hebron,
and named the victims as Hamza Jaradat and Zayed Jaradat, both
12 and from the same family.
Palestinian media said the blast appeared to have been
caused by unexploded ordinance belonging to the Israeli
A military spokesman said he was looking into the
Unexploded ordinance has occasionally detonated in parts
of the West Bank and Gaza, maiming or killing Palestinians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO