`West Bank blast kills 2 Palestinian children`
Hebron: Two Palestinian children were killed on Tuesday in a blast near the southern West Bank city of Hebron, Palestinian police said.
"A suspicious object exploded ... killing two children,
both aged 12, and injuring three others," a police source
"The cause is unclear," he added, saying an investigation
into the incident had been opened.
Police said the incident occurred northeast of Hebron,
and named the victims as Hamza Jaradat and Zayed Jaradat, both
12 and from the same family.
Palestinian media said the blast appeared to have been
caused by unexploded ordinance belonging to the Israeli
A military spokesman said he was looking into the
Unexploded ordinance has occasionally detonated in parts
of the West Bank and Gaza, maiming or killing Palestinians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?