`West should recognise Iran’s nuclear rights`
Tehran: Iran`s Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Tuesday that its nuclear "rights" should be recognised by five permanent members of UN Security Council plus Germany (P5+1).
Making the remarks in his weekly press briefing, Ramin Mehmanparast said that observing the nuclear rights of the Islamic republic by the P5+1 and removing the concerns of the P5+1 by Iran will be the best state for the result of the talks between both sides.
The Iranian spokesman said that Iran is ready to collaborate with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to remove the concerns of the P5+1.
Helga Schmid, the deputy head of the EU`s foreign relations, and Ali Bagheri, the Iran`s deputy nuclear negotiator, meet in Istanbul of Turkey on Tuesday in an attempt to provide the ground for another round of high-level international talks on Iran`s nuclear program.
During Moscow talks, on June 18, the P5+1 and Iran agreed to hold expert-level meetings to find common grounds for another round of talks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad