When Bill Clinton called Barack Obama `luckier than dog with two d***s`!
New York: Bill Clinton had reportedly joked about US President Barack Obama that "he`s luckier than a dog with two d***s" to describe his comeback in 2012 Presidential Election, a forthcoming book on elections revealed.
The forthcoming 2012 campaign book from journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, titled "Double Down”, mentioned that Bill Clinton made that dirty canine jibe over and over again in front of his friends, the New York Post reports.
The book appears to have heavy sourcing from within the Clinton camp, and goes deep down the several tensions going on between Obama and Clinton in that phase.
According to the book, after a 2011 golf game with Bill Clinton, Obama said to an aide: "I like him ... in doses”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional