When ‘Dark Knight’ killer hired a prostitute to have sex
Washington: James Holmes, who allegedly killed 12 people during the screening of latest Batman film “The Dark Knight Rises”, paid USD 240 for an encounter with a prostitute just one week before the shooting rampage, but in the end was too freaked out to perform, it has emerged.
A prostitute revealed that Holmes hired her for sex about a week before the July 20 attack, and made arrangements to meet her in a tawdry bedroom at a Denver cathouse.
“I began kissing him gently on his neck,” said the prostitute, who gave her name only as Roxanna.
“His body seemed a little tense at first — which really isn’t out of the ordinary. He was definitely (aroused),” the New York Daily News quoted her, as saying.
Roxanna said Holmes later politely stopped her, and asked if they could “just talk”.
“I’m sorry. I can’t right now,” the accused killer said, according to the prostitute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Japan's Shinzo Abe takes G7 leaders to shrine as economy tops summit agenda
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte apologises for captive Canadian's beheading by militants
- Jennifer Aniston's mother Nancy Dow dies at 79
- Ayodhya self-defence camp: Azam Khan slams Bajrang Dal, says its polarising society