When stunning blonde serenaded Italian PM!
London: A Swedish violinist has revealed that she was paid to serenade Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi by bursting out of a giant Easter egg at a party at his Milan mansion.
Charlotte Crona, who is a model as well as a musician, said the sex-scandal tainted Prime Minister was delighted when she leapt from the 6ft egg and started fiddling.
"It`s very stormy for him at the moment,” the Sun quoted the stunning blonde as saying.
"But I saw this as an ordinary job for me. The little I could understand of him, he seemed very nice and polite."
Seeing her act Berlusconi, accused of paying an under-age prostitute, apparently yelled: "I`m touched. This is a gift I appreciate very much."
The friends of the Prime Minister arranged the violinist’s surprise entrance.
Charlotte is a regular on Swedish and Italian TV. She is also known for playing the violin alongside club DJs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka