When stunning blonde serenaded Italian PM!
London: A Swedish violinist has revealed that she was paid to serenade Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi by bursting out of a giant Easter egg at a party at his Milan mansion.
Charlotte Crona, who is a model as well as a musician, said the sex-scandal tainted Prime Minister was delighted when she leapt from the 6ft egg and started fiddling.
"It`s very stormy for him at the moment,” the Sun quoted the stunning blonde as saying.
"But I saw this as an ordinary job for me. The little I could understand of him, he seemed very nice and polite."
Seeing her act Berlusconi, accused of paying an under-age prostitute, apparently yelled: "I`m touched. This is a gift I appreciate very much."
The friends of the Prime Minister arranged the violinist’s surprise entrance.
Charlotte is a regular on Swedish and Italian TV. She is also known for playing the violin alongside club DJs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!