When stunning blonde serenaded Italian PM!
London: A Swedish violinist has revealed that she was paid to serenade Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi by bursting out of a giant Easter egg at a party at his Milan mansion.
Charlotte Crona, who is a model as well as a musician, said the sex-scandal tainted Prime Minister was delighted when she leapt from the 6ft egg and started fiddling.
"It`s very stormy for him at the moment,” the Sun quoted the stunning blonde as saying.
"But I saw this as an ordinary job for me. The little I could understand of him, he seemed very nice and polite."
Seeing her act Berlusconi, accused of paying an under-age prostitute, apparently yelled: "I`m touched. This is a gift I appreciate very much."
The friends of the Prime Minister arranged the violinist’s surprise entrance.
Charlotte is a regular on Swedish and Italian TV. She is also known for playing the violin alongside club DJs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch