When stunning blonde serenaded Italian PM!
London: A Swedish violinist has revealed that she was paid to serenade Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi by bursting out of a giant Easter egg at a party at his Milan mansion.
Charlotte Crona, who is a model as well as a musician, said the sex-scandal tainted Prime Minister was delighted when she leapt from the 6ft egg and started fiddling.
"It`s very stormy for him at the moment,” the Sun quoted the stunning blonde as saying.
"But I saw this as an ordinary job for me. The little I could understand of him, he seemed very nice and polite."
Seeing her act Berlusconi, accused of paying an under-age prostitute, apparently yelled: "I`m touched. This is a gift I appreciate very much."
The friends of the Prime Minister arranged the violinist’s surprise entrance.
Charlotte is a regular on Swedish and Italian TV. She is also known for playing the violin alongside club DJs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down