When stunning blonde serenaded Italian PM!
London: A Swedish violinist has revealed that she was paid to serenade Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi by bursting out of a giant Easter egg at a party at his Milan mansion.
Charlotte Crona, who is a model as well as a musician, said the sex-scandal tainted Prime Minister was delighted when she leapt from the 6ft egg and started fiddling.
"It`s very stormy for him at the moment,” the Sun quoted the stunning blonde as saying.
"But I saw this as an ordinary job for me. The little I could understand of him, he seemed very nice and polite."
Seeing her act Berlusconi, accused of paying an under-age prostitute, apparently yelled: "I`m touched. This is a gift I appreciate very much."
The friends of the Prime Minister arranged the violinist’s surprise entrance.
Charlotte is a regular on Swedish and Italian TV. She is also known for playing the violin alongside club DJs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen