`White Widow` Samantha Lewthwaite favoured Hiroshima bombing
London: Samantha Lewthwaite, dubbed the ` White Widow`, led a classroom debate in favour of the Hiroshima A-bomb when she was just 15.
The terrorist fugitive left fellow classmates in a history lesson stunned as she expressed her extremist views over the Second World War attack on Hiroshima that killed up to 140,000 people.
According to the Mirror, Lewthwaite also idolized former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher as a schoolgirl and regarded her as a heroine.
A former school friend of Lewthwaite said she will never forget the moment she argued in favour of nuclear weapons. It was in history in front of everyone.
The friend claimed that Lewthwaite led a debate in favour of dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. She was insane about it and had to be told to calm down.
Shortly after leaving school, Lewthwaite started wearing a black hijab.
Security services worldwide are hunting for Lewthwaite, who is allegedly behind the Nairobi mall massacre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets