Who was on the phone?, Obama asks journalist
Washington: Tone of NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen`s press meeting turned lighter when the accompanying US President Barack Obama sought to know from a journalist over there as to "who was on the phone?", after the scribe`s phone started ringing during the conference.
"Who was on the phone?", asked a curious Obama with a smile after the meeting. The journalist response, however, was not immediately known.
Rasmussen was briefing reporters on top of his meeting with Obama at the NATO Summit Venue in Chicago when the phone of the journalist started ringing.
Only a few select journalists were given access to this meeting.
Shortly after Obama`s meeting with Rasmussen, the two leaders took part in the official greeting of NATO representatives in the McCormick Place convention centre in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?