Who was on the phone?, Obama asks journalist
Washington: Tone of NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen`s press meeting turned lighter when the accompanying US President Barack Obama sought to know from a journalist over there as to "who was on the phone?", after the scribe`s phone started ringing during the conference.
"Who was on the phone?", asked a curious Obama with a smile after the meeting. The journalist response, however, was not immediately known.
Rasmussen was briefing reporters on top of his meeting with Obama at the NATO Summit Venue in Chicago when the phone of the journalist started ringing.
Only a few select journalists were given access to this meeting.
Shortly after Obama`s meeting with Rasmussen, the two leaders took part in the official greeting of NATO representatives in the McCormick Place convention centre in Chicago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Motihari gang-rape: Doctors in Bihar continue to use two-finger test, says NCW report
- New method that can kill cancer cells in 2 hours developed!
- UEFA Euro 2016, quarterfinal: Poland vs Portugal - Preview
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet all set to clear final recommendations on salary hike today
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside