Why was Indian `royal footman` deported to Kolkata post baby ceremony?
London: The British Press has said that the pressures placed on the UK by limitless EU immigration are the reason there was no space for a decent young man like Badar Azim, the royal footman who caught global attention when he helped to announce the birth of Prince George.
According to the Mirror, the country is soft on EU citizens and so hard on everyone else, such as the Indian student and it was impossible to live any kind of life in the nation if one was an illegal immigrant
The Buckingham Palace declined to comment while The Home Office said that its hands were tied, the report said.
The 25-year old Buckingham Palace footman was sent on a plane to Kolkata because of visa problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!