Why was Indian `royal footman` deported to Kolkata post baby ceremony?
London: The British Press has said that the pressures placed on the UK by limitless EU immigration are the reason there was no space for a decent young man like Badar Azim, the royal footman who caught global attention when he helped to announce the birth of Prince George.
According to the Mirror, the country is soft on EU citizens and so hard on everyone else, such as the Indian student and it was impossible to live any kind of life in the nation if one was an illegal immigrant
The Buckingham Palace declined to comment while The Home Office said that its hands were tied, the report said.
The 25-year old Buckingham Palace footman was sent on a plane to Kolkata because of visa problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman