WikiLeaks founder’s son says his dad is awful with women
New York: Australian WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s son posted on Facebook that his father has a lot of women who are his enemies.
Daniel Assange, 21, made the comment after two Swedish women came forward with allegations that led to rape and molestation charges against his dad.
“That man does have a way of making a lot of female enemies,” the New York Post quoted Daniel as having written about his dad.
Daniel also wondered about his father’s claim that the accusations were part of a Pentagon “smear campaign”.
“Interesting to see whether this is the result of a government plot or personal grudges,” he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption