WikiLeaks founder’s son says his dad is awful with women
New York: Australian WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s son posted on Facebook that his father has a lot of women who are his enemies.
Daniel Assange, 21, made the comment after two Swedish women came forward with allegations that led to rape and molestation charges against his dad.
“That man does have a way of making a lot of female enemies,” the New York Post quoted Daniel as having written about his dad.
Daniel also wondered about his father’s claim that the accusations were part of a Pentagon “smear campaign”.
“Interesting to see whether this is the result of a government plot or personal grudges,” he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?