WikiLeaks founder’s son says his dad is awful with women
New York: Australian WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s son posted on Facebook that his father has a lot of women who are his enemies.
Daniel Assange, 21, made the comment after two Swedish women came forward with allegations that led to rape and molestation charges against his dad.
“That man does have a way of making a lot of female enemies,” the New York Post quoted Daniel as having written about his dad.
Daniel also wondered about his father’s claim that the accusations were part of a Pentagon “smear campaign”.
“Interesting to see whether this is the result of a government plot or personal grudges,” he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre