WikiLeaks releases 400GB of encrypted `insurance` data
Sydney: Whistleblowing website, WikiLeaks has reportedly released huge amount of encrypted data as `insurance` for prominent figures within the organisation.
The data has been posted on social media giants Facebook and Twitter but the key to unlock the encrypted data has not been published yet.
According to News.com.au, anyone can download the file containing 400 gigabytes of data but cannot read it without the key.
WikiLeaks tweeted that it has released the encrypted versions of upcoming publication data `insurance` from time to time to nullify attempts at prior restraint.
However, the site did not reveal exactly what the data is key word-search/insurance.html"> insurance for, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder