WikiLeaks releases 400GB of encrypted `insurance` data
Sydney: Whistleblowing website, WikiLeaks has reportedly released huge amount of encrypted data as `insurance` for prominent figures within the organisation.
The data has been posted on social media giants Facebook and Twitter but the key to unlock the encrypted data has not been published yet.
According to News.com.au, anyone can download the file containing 400 gigabytes of data but cannot read it without the key.
WikiLeaks tweeted that it has released the encrypted versions of upcoming publication data `insurance` from time to time to nullify attempts at prior restraint.
However, the site did not reveal exactly what the data is key word-search/insurance.html"> insurance for, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Mercedes, GE among 'Make in India' investors
- 1st Test, Day 1: Steve Smith-led Australia in driver's seat after bowling out Sri Lanka for 117
- 'Kabali' Rajinikanth follows just one politician on Twitter; he is PM Narendra Modi