WikiLeaks releases 400GB of encrypted `insurance` data
Sydney: Whistleblowing website, WikiLeaks has reportedly released huge amount of encrypted data as `insurance` for prominent figures within the organisation.
The data has been posted on social media giants Facebook and Twitter but the key to unlock the encrypted data has not been published yet.
According to News.com.au, anyone can download the file containing 400 gigabytes of data but cannot read it without the key.
WikiLeaks tweeted that it has released the encrypted versions of upcoming publication data `insurance` from time to time to nullify attempts at prior restraint.
However, the site did not reveal exactly what the data is key word-search/insurance.html"> insurance for, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested