Will make sure Prince George has fun: Prince Harry
London: Prince Harry has said that one of his duties as an uncle to his new nephew, Prince George, is “to make sure he has fun”.
During an interview with the BBC at an event for his charity Sentebale, the redheaded royal said he had already cuddled the prince, who was born on Monday, adding that the newborn "was crying his eyes out" when he met him, the BBC reported.
Prince Harry also asserted that the he will make sure that the royal baby has a good upbringing and is kept out of harm’s way.
He added that he would leave the rest to the parents, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
The Royal baby was born on Monday at the private Lindo Wing of St Mary’s Hospital and has been named George Alexander Louis - Prince George of Cambridge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video