Will uphold father`s patriotism: N Korean leader
Pyongyang: Kim Jong Un, the top leader of the Democratic People`s Republic of Korea (DPRK), has called on all the officials, party members and working people to uphold Kim Jong Il`s patriotism to build a prosperous country, the official Rodong Sinmun newspaper reported on Friday.
"The country will emerge as a thriving socialist nation when the hot wind of learning from Kim Jong Il`s patriotism prevails and all the people fully embody it into practice," he said at a meeting with leading officials of the Central Committee of the ruling Workers` Party on July 26.
He said Kim Jong Il, his late father, had devoted all his life to DPRK`s prosperity and people`s happiness, and his patriot performance should be recorded in DPRK`s history for all ages.
He also urged all the people to devote their patriotism to defending the country against the enemies and achieving national reunification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!