William and Harry visit Prince Philip`s bedside
London: Prince William and Prince Harry are visiting their ailing grandfather Prince Philip in the hospital.
Philip has been hospitalised since Monday with a bladder infection and is said to be recovering well. He had to miss many of the Diamond Jubilee festivities marking his wife Queen Elizabeth II`s 60 years on the throne because of his illness.
Palace officials say Prince William was on leave from his military duties today, enabling him to make the visit.
Philip will celebrate his 91st birthday Sunday. It is not clear if he will still be hospitalised.
His wife visited earlier in the week.
Philip also suffered heart problems in December but has maintained an active public schedule despite his advanced years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report