Woman, 2 daughters found dismembered in Guatemala
Guatemala City: The dismembered bodies of a woman and her two teenage daughters were found Monday in southeastern Guatemala, authorities said.
The spokesman for the Volunteer Firefighters, Sergio Vasquez, told reporters that in the village of Cienaga Grande de San Jose Pinula, residents found a head and a hand and alerted the National Civil Police, or PNC, and the public ministry so that they could begin investigating the matter.
Later, authorities reported that a hand and a foot were found in the village of El Pajon de Santa Catarina Pinula and, soon thereafter, the remaining body parts of a woman and a teenage girl were found inside a well.
Vasquez said that the woman was missing a hand and the girl was missing her head.
In another nearby well, the remains of the other girl were found, he said.
The victims were identified by the husband and father of the victims, Jose Luis Lima, as Toribia Perez, 38, and her daughters Jesica and Karen, 16 and 14, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends