Woman dies after waking at own funeral
London: A sick woman died of shock on waking up at her own funeral, it was reported.
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, woke up as relatives were praying at her open coffin, a newspaper reported.
She screamed on realising that she was going to be buried.
The woman was promptly taken to a hospital in Kazan, Russia, where, however, she was declared dead from a suspected heart attack.
"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital," the woman`s husband Fagili was quoted as saying.
"But she only lived another 12 minutes before she died again, this time for good."
Fagili is planning to take legal action against the hospital. "I am very angry and want some answers. She wasn`t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."
A hospital spokesperson said that they were carrying out an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal