Woman dies after waking at own funeral
London: A sick woman died of shock on waking up at her own funeral, it was reported.
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, woke up as relatives were praying at her open coffin, a newspaper reported.
She screamed on realising that she was going to be buried.
The woman was promptly taken to a hospital in Kazan, Russia, where, however, she was declared dead from a suspected heart attack.
"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital," the woman`s husband Fagili was quoted as saying.
"But she only lived another 12 minutes before she died again, this time for good."
Fagili is planning to take legal action against the hospital. "I am very angry and want some answers. She wasn`t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."
A hospital spokesperson said that they were carrying out an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!