Woman dies after waking at own funeral
London: A sick woman died of shock on waking up at her own funeral, it was reported.
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, woke up as relatives were praying at her open coffin, a newspaper reported.
She screamed on realising that she was going to be buried.
The woman was promptly taken to a hospital in Kazan, Russia, where, however, she was declared dead from a suspected heart attack.
"Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital," the woman`s husband Fagili was quoted as saying.
"But she only lived another 12 minutes before she died again, this time for good."
Fagili is planning to take legal action against the hospital. "I am very angry and want some answers. She wasn`t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."
A hospital spokesperson said that they were carrying out an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi