Woman fined for Facebook invite to a mass party
Warsaw: A Polish court has fined a 23-year-old woman who admitted posting an invitation to an outdoor spring party Facebook, which drew more than 20,000 people. Some of them were rowdy and got into fights.
The court in the southern city of Krakow said today the woman failed to seek permission or ensure security during the party in April on the city outskirts. One man was injured after falling from a cliff.
The woman, identified only as Anna K., in line with Poland`s privacy regulations was convicted of organising an unauthorized gathering.
The court said the place is "extremely dangerous" because of its water tank and rocks. It fined the woman 2,400 zlotys (USD 785).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah