Woman fined for Facebook invite to a mass party
Warsaw: A Polish court has fined a 23-year-old woman who admitted posting an invitation to an outdoor spring party Facebook, which drew more than 20,000 people. Some of them were rowdy and got into fights.
The court in the southern city of Krakow said today the woman failed to seek permission or ensure security during the party in April on the city outskirts. One man was injured after falling from a cliff.
The woman, identified only as Anna K., in line with Poland`s privacy regulations was convicted of organising an unauthorized gathering.
The court said the place is "extremely dangerous" because of its water tank and rocks. It fined the woman 2,400 zlotys (USD 785).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?