Woman gets life sentence for US killing spree
Portland: A US judge has sentenced a woman to life in prison for her role in a Pacific Northwest killing spree that authorities say was part of a white supremacist scheme.
Holly Grigsby apologized today to friends and relatives of the victims. Grigsby said she realized any explanation for her behavior would come across as an excuse.
Grigsby and her boyfriend, David "Joey" Pedersen, were arrested in 2011 after the deaths of Pedersen`s father and stepmother, along with an Oregon teenager and a California man.
Grigsby pleaded guilty in March to racketeering charges connected to the four killings. The plea agreement called for a life sentence with no chance for release.
Joey Pedersen is scheduled to be sentenced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof