Woman gets life sentence for US killing spree
Portland: A US judge has sentenced a woman to life in prison for her role in a Pacific Northwest killing spree that authorities say was part of a white supremacist scheme.
Holly Grigsby apologized today to friends and relatives of the victims. Grigsby said she realized any explanation for her behavior would come across as an excuse.
Grigsby and her boyfriend, David "Joey" Pedersen, were arrested in 2011 after the deaths of Pedersen`s father and stepmother, along with an Oregon teenager and a California man.
Grigsby pleaded guilty in March to racketeering charges connected to the four killings. The plea agreement called for a life sentence with no chance for release.
Joey Pedersen is scheduled to be sentenced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'