Woman gets life sentence for US killing spree
Portland: A US judge has sentenced a woman to life in prison for her role in a Pacific Northwest killing spree that authorities say was part of a white supremacist scheme.
Holly Grigsby apologized today to friends and relatives of the victims. Grigsby said she realized any explanation for her behavior would come across as an excuse.
Grigsby and her boyfriend, David "Joey" Pedersen, were arrested in 2011 after the deaths of Pedersen`s father and stepmother, along with an Oregon teenager and a California man.
Grigsby pleaded guilty in March to racketeering charges connected to the four killings. The plea agreement called for a life sentence with no chance for release.
Joey Pedersen is scheduled to be sentenced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre