Woman seriously injured in US shooting miscarries
Denver: A woman who was critically wounded in the Colorado theater shooting that left dead her 6-year-old daughter has suffered a miscarriage.
The family of Ashley Moser said in a statement yesterday that she is recovering from surgery but that the trauma caused the miscarriage.
Jacki Kelley of the Jefferson County sheriff`s office declined to release details and says the family has declined to speak to the media.
Moser`s daughter, Veronica Moser-Sullivan, was the youngest person killed in the attack at a midnight showing of the new Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado, more than a week ago.
Moser suffered gunshot wounds to her neck and abdomen. A family member has said they hadn`t told her about Veronica`s death.
The family says funeral plans for the girl remain pending.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing