Woman stung to death by swarm of bees in South Africa
Port Elizabeth (South Africa): A woman was stung to death by a swarm of bees in South Africa on Thursday, seemingly while she was walking to work, police said.
Passers-by found the woman`s swollen body lying at the corner of two streets in the coastal city of Port Elizabeth and alerted the police.
"It seems, we are still not sure, she was walking to work," said police spokesperson Captain Johan Rheeder.
"She must have been stung all over as all her body was swollen," he said.
The woman was estimated to be around 55 years old.=
"We are still trying to identify her," said Rheeder.
The police could not give more details as they were still trying to find out what exactly happened.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter