Woman`s body found in freezer in Italy
Rome: The corpse of a 39-year-old woman has been found in a chest freezer at her home in the northern Italian city of Bologna.
Police said the clothed body of Silvia Caramazza was wrapped in a plastic bag. The chest freezer was found in her bedroom.
The woman had a fractured skull.
Friends reported Caramazza missing two weeks ago after they were unable to reach her on phone and received "odd" replies to their text messages, which they suspected were written by someone else.
Police are now searching for the woman`s boyfriend.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged