Woman`s head found in Canada park
London: A woman`s head was found in a river at a park near Toronto, BBC reported.
The head was found Thursday, a day after hikers found a human foot -- the toe nails of which had been painted in yellow polish.
Police recovered the head in the Credit river at a park in Mississauga, Ontario.
They suspect the body parts come from the same person, although it was not confirmed.
Police said they will be looking for the entire victim.
The grim discoveries came a month after a human head was found in a Montreal park.
It belonged to a Chinese student who was killed and dismembered in May. Some of his other body parts were posted to schools and political parties.
Luka Magnotta, a former porn actor, was arrested in Berlin and deported to Canada to face trial for the student`s murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'