World silence on Israel `war crimes` is `inexcusable`
Riyadh: Saudi King Abdullah said today that world silence over Israeli "war crimes" in the Gaza Strip was "inexcusable," in a speech published by the official SPA news agency.
"We see the blood of out brothers in Palestine being shed in collective massacres, that have spared nobody, and in war crimes against humanity... All taking place under the eyes and ears of the international community... That has stood indifferently watching events in the whole region," the king said.
"This silence is inexcusable," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends