World`s most expensive penthouse showcased at Qatar expo
Dubai: The world`s most expensive penthouse, valued at over USD 300 million, and the costliest soap have been showcased at a luxury expo in Qatar.
Rising above the waters of the Mediterranean and the captivating Principality of Monaco, the penthouse is the world`s most expensive property per square meter.
"Tour Odeon takes luxury to another level. The sophisticated interiors enhance one`s enjoyment of the stunning 360 degree views and the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean," Karine Lackner from La Conciergerie Du Qatar, the exclusive property agent in Qatar for the property, said.
The World Luxury Expo is also showcasing the "most expensive soap in the world," which is made of pure gold dust, olive oil and virgin honey and is embedded with diamonds.
With a price tag of USD 3,800, the soap is dubbed the "Qatar Royal Soap."
A selection of rare lithographs and etchings of the biggest names in 20th century art is also on display at the Expo.
The Expo, following the Doha edition, will return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi in 2014, creating an annual signature series of events in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price