World`s most expensive penthouse showcased at Qatar expo
Dubai: The world`s most expensive penthouse, valued at over USD 300 million, and the costliest soap have been showcased at a luxury expo in Qatar.
Rising above the waters of the Mediterranean and the captivating Principality of Monaco, the penthouse is the world`s most expensive property per square meter.
"Tour Odeon takes luxury to another level. The sophisticated interiors enhance one`s enjoyment of the stunning 360 degree views and the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean," Karine Lackner from La Conciergerie Du Qatar, the exclusive property agent in Qatar for the property, said.
The World Luxury Expo is also showcasing the "most expensive soap in the world," which is made of pure gold dust, olive oil and virgin honey and is embedded with diamonds.
With a price tag of USD 3,800, the soap is dubbed the "Qatar Royal Soap."
A selection of rare lithographs and etchings of the biggest names in 20th century art is also on display at the Expo.
The Expo, following the Doha edition, will return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi in 2014, creating an annual signature series of events in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?