Yemen: Kidnapped Italian diplomat released
Sana’a: An Italian diplomat kidnapped in Yemen four days ago has been set free by his captors, an official said on Thursday.
The diplomat was abducted on Sunday near the Italian embassy in Sana’a. He was released Thursday night, Xinhua reported. He was held hostage in Marib province.
A huge ransom was paid for his release, Provincial Governor Sultan al-Arada said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Adorable! This cute baby goes to bed with his best mate dog – Watch video
- Supreme Court to consider NEET exemption applications on Tuesday
- Delhi, Jammu, Shimla see hottest day of season; Telangana toll 178
- Rahul Gandhi to be Congress chief in 2016: Jairam Ramesh
- NDA to tread Ambedkar's path; favours quota in private sector