Yemeni governor stabbed during protest riot
Sana`a: The governor of Yemen`s northeast Marib province was stabbed in the chest while trying to break up an anti-government riot Monday, Xinhua quoted a local security official as saying.
The official, requesting anonymity, said Governor Naji bin Ali al-Zaidi was stabbed several times in his chest by protesters in front of the government office in Marib city, the provincial capital.
There was no immediate word on his medical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pink auto introduced in Ghaziabad specifically for women
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Future of cinema is internet movies, says Kangana Ranaut
- Campus violence: AMU expels 11 students, suspends 17 others
- Mandy Moore, Ryan Adams officially divorced
- Subramanian Swamy – Interesting facts about the firebrand politician
- What happened when Deepika Padukone met a boy who was disappointed over results! – Details inside