Yemeni governor stabbed during protest riot
Sana`a: The governor of Yemen`s northeast Marib province was stabbed in the chest while trying to break up an anti-government riot Monday, Xinhua quoted a local security official as saying.
The official, requesting anonymity, said Governor Naji bin Ali al-Zaidi was stabbed several times in his chest by protesters in front of the government office in Marib city, the provincial capital.
There was no immediate word on his medical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Bella Hadid's revealing outfits stun glamour world – Watch
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan reunite for 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'! See pic
- WATCH: What a statement! When PM Narendra Modi blasted al-Qaida - 'Indian Muslims will live for India, die for India'
- Indian Railways: Check out the list of new rules from July 1