Yemen`s ousted leader blasts Arab Spring revolts
Sana’a: Yemen`s deposed leader says the Arab Spring revolts that swept the region last year brought "destruction" to the nations in which they took place.
Ali Abdullah Saleh say Yemen`s own yearlong revolt cost billions of dollars in lost revenues.
Saleh also criticised what he said was "biased" implementation of the power-transfer deal that saw him step down in February, and said it could ignite a new crisis. This was an apparent response to new President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi`s moves to purge the security forces of the ex-leader`s loyalists.
Saleh`s Saturday night comments came in an address to university graduates and were reported by aides who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery