Yemen`s Saleh in military hospital after attack
Sanaa: Embattled Yemeni President Ali
Abdullah Saleh who was wounded in an attack on his palace on Saturday is receiving treatment at the defence ministry hospital
in Sanaa, a leader of the ruling party said.
Saleh, Prime Minister Ali Mohammed Mujawar and
Abdulaziz Abdulghani, head of Yemen`s consultative council,
are being treated in the same hospital, added the official
Medics said that Mujawar was suffering from burns to
his face but did not give any information on Saleh`s
condition. A ruling party official said to a news agency earlier that Saleh
was lightly wounded in his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption