Yemen`s Saleh in military hospital after attack
Sanaa: Embattled Yemeni President Ali
Abdullah Saleh who was wounded in an attack on his palace on Saturday is receiving treatment at the defence ministry hospital
in Sanaa, a leader of the ruling party said.
Saleh, Prime Minister Ali Mohammed Mujawar and
Abdulaziz Abdulghani, head of Yemen`s consultative council,
are being treated in the same hospital, added the official
Medics said that Mujawar was suffering from burns to
his face but did not give any information on Saleh`s
condition. A ruling party official said to a news agency earlier that Saleh
was lightly wounded in his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!